Fire in electrical transformer caused panic

Fire in electrical transformer caused panic

EDIRNE – Edirne‘of Government The fire in the electrical transformer on the street caused panic.

A fire broke out in the electricity transformer located on the central government street of Edirne. Citizens who saw the smoke panicked. Police and firefighters were dispatched to the scene upon the notification of the people around. The teams, who came to the region upon the notice, took precautions around the transformer.

The fire was extinguished by the intervention of firefighters. The transformer has become unusable. After the cooling works were completed, the teams that came to the region opened the transformer and started an investigation.

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button