Vegetable soup with roasted peppers is a nutritious soup that you can prepare with simple ingredients, soft inside, balanced in consistency. If you roast your peppers for the winter, you can prepare them from summer to the end of winter. Those who wish can enrich the soup prepared with these easily available vegetables with boiled kernels of local corn that hit the market since mid-summer. It is also a nutritious soup for children.
- 1 medium onion
- 1 orta boy potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 small zucchini
- 1-2 roasted capia peppers
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 spoons of oil
- 2 spoons of flour
- 3 spoons of yogurt
- 5 cups of chicken stock
- Red pepper / mint / dill
Preparation of :
- Chop the onion small and sweat it in two spoons of oil.
- Prepare the other vegetables in the same way in small cubes and set aside.
- Starting with the hard-cooked vegetables, put them in the pot in order, turn each one for two to three minutes and add the other vegetable.
- Perform this roasting process observing the order of carrots, patataes, zucchini, and garlic.
- Add the chicken broth and continue cooking until the vegetables are tender.
- Not : Those who wish can enrich the soup by adding enough of the grains if they have delicious local corn boiled in the summer.
- Prepare the dressing of the soup by opening the yoghurt and flour with a little water on one side.
- Add the dressing to the soup in a controlled manner and stir for a few minutes.
- Add your finely chopped roasted peppers.
- Balance the salt of the soup and reduce the heat.
- Set aside your soup, which you have boiled for a few moments, for serving.
- Those who wish can pour the red pepper and mint sauce on the soup, which they have turned in the oil taken from the fire.
- Those who want to present it in a plain look can not burn the mint-pepper, add a pinch of chopped dill and serve it.